Founder of REWIND, the globally recognised industry-leading tribe of vibrant creative technologists and digital artists. Focusing it on harnessing new technologies to deliver groundbreaking immersive engaging experiences and creative content for some of the world's largest companies, agencies and brands have led to winning major awards globally.
REWIND's innovative approach has seen us directly partner with headset and technology companies the world over to push our industry forward. It also sees me regularly give keynote speeches globally at high profile international events, asked to be quoted in marketing, advertising and trade publications, as well as appearing on TV and in national newspapers.
• Honoured to be the Chairman of BAFTA's Immersive Entertainment Advisory Group.
• Chair of IMMERSE UK, created to support and advising industry & government.
• Board of Advisors and Keynote Speaker for conferences around the world.
• Founder of VRLO.co - the UK’s most popular VR meet up.
• Co-Founder VRTogether.org the non-profit to create ‘VR for Good’.
• 2017 Global Multi-Award Winner inc Cannes Lions, Drum, Webby, FOST, Byron Bay, Sheffield Doc-Fest, Lovies.
• 2016 Presented with a British BIMA #100 leader Award.
• 2015 Awarded the first VR Technology & Innovation Award by the UK Government Trade & Inv Dept by Lord Marlon.
• 2014 Nominated for 'UI Design' and '360 Video' at the first ever International VR 'Proto' Awards in LA.
The honour of having been a Senior Lecturer for 15 years in Digital Animation, Visual Effects & Emerging Technology. Starting as one of the youngest Senior Lecturers in the UK, over my tenure writing four new degrees, two masters and supervising PHD’s.
Proud to say that I have guided over 1300 students in my time, who now work on the world's highest profile film, games and television projects globally.